Below are the sources for the above content:
- 72% of employees say they are stressed about money: American Psychological Association, "Stress in America: Our Health at Risk," January 11, 2012.
- Employees are absent 3.5 days per year due to money stress: Money stress is a productivity killer at work; Reuters March 7, 2016 (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-employment-productivity-idUSKCN0W91WP) (WD 87992)
- 60% of employees say they would stay at a company offering financial wellness: Study conducted by the Financial Health Network on behalf of Morgan Stanley, June 6, 2019 (https://www.morganstanley.com/press-releases/morgan-stanley-study-finds-that-financial-wellness-is-an-opportu)
- 86% of employees feel it is important for employers to offer financial wellness programs: John Hancock 2020 Financial Stress Survey
- High financial stress increased the rate of Severe Depression by nearly 6 times: "A Financial Wellness Primer - Why Financial Wellness?", Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association, July 2017; AP/AOL Health Poll: Debt Stress: The Toll Owing Money Takes on the Body. (WD 87997)
< back to previous page